Watch the two videos below to learn about how to construct a scientific explanation. Keep in mind that developing a scientific explanation is the ultimate goal of the scientist. A scientific explanation is the first of two paragraphs in a conclusion, which is the last step in the scientific method.
1. What is a "claim" according to the video?
2. What is "evidence" according to the video?
3. What is "reasoning" according to the video?
4. What is the question under investigation in this video?
5. What is the claim in this video?
6. What are the three pieces of evidence in this video?
7. What is the scientist's reasoning in this video?