Due: Thursday, May 22, 2014 (ONLY 711)
Aruliden is a brand strategy and product design consultancy formed by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden in 2006 to bridge the gap between design and marketing.
Browse the "What We Do" tab at Aruliden's website: http://www.aruliden.com/capability/producting, then take a look at some of their work under the "Work" tab.
On view at the AIGA National Design Center (May 1–June 18)
The “Century” exhibition features a range of artifacts representing the evolution of typeface. Typeface is a fancy way of describing a family of fonts. The exhibition includes typeface production drawings by the preeminent designers of the last 100 years, proofs, type posters and announcement broadsides are supplemented by publications, advertising, ephemera and packaging.
1. What is a "brand"? (hint: look at Aruliden's website)
2. What is "packaging"? (hint: look at Aruliden's website)
3. What is one example of a product Aruliden has designed? (hint: look at the "work" tab at Aruliden's website)
4. Write 1 question for the people who work at Aruliden.
5. What is typeface?
6. Write 1 question you have about the "Century" exhibit.