1. What are phenomena?
2. What are two examples of things that are considered phenomena? Why are they considered to be phenomena?
3. What are two examples of things that are not considered to be phenomena? Why are they NOT considered to be phenomena?
4. Why don't scientists study things that are not phenomena?
5. Are black holes considered to be phenomena? Why or why not?
6. Do scientists always make a claim (hypothesis) before collecting evidence? Explain.
7. How do we know air is matter?
8. How do we know the two liquids are NOT the same?
9. Explain how background research helped us to develop our scientific explanations to the questions, "Is air matter?", and "Are the two liquids the same?".
10. Write 3 facts about black holes after watching the following video: http://www.space.com/15421-black-holes-facts-formation-discovery-sdcmp.html